Friday, April 01, 2011

Another night

Another day paving the way

For night to reign

Fading away slowly

Never to return again

Stars shining in the sky

Moon playing hide n’ seek

With little fluffy clouds

Night started its realm

I waited for my lone star

Shining down on me

From that distant world

Winking its way to glory

I closed my eyes

To hold back my tears

Which waits for a reason

To start its flow so freely

Another night alone

In this lonesome world

Though you shine down

From worlds apart


http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/another-night/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!!
    Wish I could recite it for you to hear !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, Deeps!
    Your poem touched my heart... Somewhere it leaves a pain too..
    May be you are transferring your own pain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Komal! I wish I can hear you recite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mirage - :-)
    Intend is to transfer the pain too:-)

    ReplyDelete