Wednesday, May 14, 2008

After hours...

Morning rain ended a long, disturbed night
Dull rays of sun brought a sorrowful light
The soaked pillow accounts for my grief
Memories of you brought me a smile so brief
Moving away from you, I pierced my heart
And realized that I have hardly a life apart

With deep love, I'd always remember
Of your beautiful heart that's so tender
Dreaming of your touch, so soft
My heart would break in a blister
Of the warmth of your lips, so gentle
Memories of mine would be eternal
The magic I thought is lost is still within
With the warmth of love ever rolling
Again and again in each moment
I wish I had asked you on the first moment...

http://poemhunter.com/poem/after-hours-2/

5 comments:

  1. It made me unbearably sad... Why are you writing such heart breaking love songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so sad! It effects you so deeply...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice... But sad and lonely too... Write something cheerful. Or I will start crying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see that others also agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of you... This poem makes me also sad. As long as I am able to pass on pain and sadness to my reader, I guess I accomplished what I wanted to achieve;-)
    Don't you agree?
    I would love to put something pleasant now...

    ReplyDelete