Monday, June 13, 2011

Sometimes




Sometimes I wish I can change my life

And mold it the way I fancy

Sometimes I love this life as it comes

Simply want to go on living

Sometimes I am simply stubborn

To accept my defeat

Sometimes I feel that I am losing it

And with that, the desire to live

Sometimes I feel alone in this world

And my heart cries out in pain

Sometimes, when all my tears dry out

I seek the meaning of living


And after so many sometimes, I try

To hide my pain in a dark corner of my heart

And then, my tears betray the pain

The more I try to control, they over flow!

Then comes those sometimes, I smile

To this world and love it with all my might

With nothing to mask my happiness

Of loving and being loved

5 comments:

  1. Ranjan10:25 PM

    Lovely Deepa!
    Your poems always feel so close to heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philosophy, sadness and love? What a combination! Anyways, as usual loved it. Beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ranjan & Mirage:-)

    Sometimes, the motivation to write is these wonderful comments:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read your poems! If our comments motivate, you can expect more!!

    ReplyDelete