Sunday, February 06, 2011

Seasons

Yet another season moving by
Bringing in a new flavor
Winter giving way slowly, for summer
With summer sun blazing...

Remembering the times shared with you
The ups and downs!
Always having someone to run to...
Looking forward for your slow smile...

Times change and thoughts bring
Sadness into your mind.
Calming down your aching heart
Facing the change all alone...

Wishing for your happiness
No matter where you are
Wish someone cares for you
As much as I do

Hope the memories are not hurting you
The way it does for me
Hope the days are flying fast
Unlike mine....

Living a life without you
Still keeping faith in my love
Thinking of those frozen moments
Asking my heart, not to cry....

1 comment:

  1. I feel that aching heart and it aches too...

    ReplyDelete