Thursday, September 18, 2008

A dream

Here is a short one... One love, on dreams... Hope you all will like it...
--------------------------------------------------------------


A thoughtful look, a knowing smile,
Suddenly, the earth stops moving.
A touch, a brush of the hand,
The sensation causes my heart to soar.
A whisper, the soft sound of your voice
Everything inside me melts.

A wish, a dream, a hope with wings
That silently says - our hearts are one,
Our souls are one and will always be
A dream we are one… Forever.

http://poemhunter.com/poem/our-dream/

9 comments:

  1. Now you have made me speechless!!!
    Yes, you moved my heart, made it so mushy!!! The earth stopped for me too...I know you enjoy this sudden change of mood... I enjoyed it too... Now let me dream:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Short and sweet... Love to read your poems... Keep writing more and hope that a lot more frequently too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suraj,
    You just made my day! I'm overwhelmed! Thanks:-)

    I sincerly want to write more frequently, but gets very little time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha... It is definitely a change of mood from "Silence...."!!! It is more my type and I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice one...Queit powerful with simple words... Oh yes, love is such a powerful feeling anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rob & Diya...

    I have to agree with you Diya... Love is a very powerful feeling - It can make you melt with feelings, find happiness in simple things, it can make you cry your heart out or make story which ends with "they lived happily ever after". It just depends on what your life brings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A very nice poem...
    It put a smile back on my face.
    Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to agree with you Deepa! Love is a very powerful emotion. It can make a normal person a poet:-)
    And a very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Nice and pleasant! After all love is the subject!

    ReplyDelete