Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Friday Nights

Friday nights
The nights I miss you most
Loneliness and thoughts of you
Stars shine so bright and true
Scent of night flowers engulfing me
Still my beloved not near me.
Missing you like never before
Our hopes…. and our dreams together
But you had to go away
To the land of peace
Where no worries will ever hurt you
Where there are no wants and dreams
Leaving me all alone
With my loneliness
Missing you like never before...

http://poemhunter.com/poem/friday-nights/

4 comments:

  1. Can you feel the tears which are filling my eyes?? You have an uncanny ability to reach out to the reader and make them feel with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the pain with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote this one quiet sometime back... Its nice to hear that it touched you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:58 PM

    I liked your Poem... Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete